Terms and Conditions
To ensure transparency in communication and processes involved, please read the applicable areas. Please don't hesitate to contact Aaron Maguire to discuss these further prior to the commencement of jobs.
i. if an estimate, such sum is subject to an increase of 10% without further notice being given to the client by Aaron, such increase representing any increase in the reasonable expenses incurred in completing the project;
ii. in the event that there has been no change in the brief but Aaron reasonably projects that there will be an increase in costs of more than 10% of the said Agreed Sum, Aaron will give written notice to the client of the estimates and reasons for the said increase within 7 days of becoming aware of such increase and the payment of same will not be unreasonably withheld by the client.
Further terms of this engagement are as follows:
1. That the client will provide to Aaron any Style guides including logos and fonts no later than 1 week prior to filming commencing.
2. That Aaron will retain ownership of all rights and entitlements of any raw footage of the client videos including, but not exclusive of, any future editing.
3. That Aaron reserves the right to show the client videos for promotional purposes only.
4. That a set deposit will be paid by the client to Aaron within 30 days following the signing of this contract and the remainder will be paid on or before but no later than an agreed date. (Aaron will submit an invoice for the remainder.)
5. That in the event the client requires an amendment to the brief as described, Aaron reserves the right to issue a further invoice to take into account any increased crew and production costs including, but not exclusive of, any costs in discussions entered into to effect such amendment.
An invoice will be sent after filming or photography has been completed.
A 14 day payment period allows for post production to be completed and the delivery of all products
$1000 and above:
A 50% deposit is required prior to commencement.
The remaining 50% will be invoiced on delivery.
A signed agreement/contract is required.